Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prophecy Conference!

Hey,
We are having a Prophecy Conference this week from Sunday-Wednesday. This mornings service was awesome and it is so crazy to think about all the Prophecies that have already come to past just in the Old Testament. Well if you wanna know more I'm inviting you to come and join us.
Well later...........Bekka

8 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

I'll probably come one of the nights. =)

Unknown said...

News Flash!!!!! Sherah Hyler has been found guilty of stealing more then 19,000.00 from her past employer. She is due to serve jail time.

Lisa said...

Sherah Wiley Hyler is due to turn her self in to Sonoma County Jail on 11-15-2009 to serve 120 days. She was caught steeling more then $19,000.000 from her past employer. She has to pay all money back and be on 3 years probation. I guess she fell out of grace with GOD

Lisa said...

Neil Hyler highly disapointed with wife Sherah wiley Hyler over the thieft of over $19,000.00 from her past employer. Being a paster, this problem may follow him for awhile.

Lisa said...

Sherah Wiley Hyler is a thief, And a convicted one at that!!!

Lisa said...

Sherah Wylie Hyler is supposed to be a christial lady. How do we explain the thieft of all that money from her employer? Is that what the Church teaches these days? (help yourself to whatever you can get away with) I wonder what she did with all that money

Michael & Sherry Truck said...

HEY girl it was nice seeing you at camp.:) love ya. I need your phone number!

*~*Kate*~* said...

Hey Bekka!
I think it's time for a update! lol :)... Love you lotz! Glad I got to see you and know you better this year at camp! I hope that I get to see you soon! :)...Keep in touch! :)

Love you my friend! :)