Monday, March 30, 2009

Best of Friends!

The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when your feeling down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write This? If so good job :). If not still an awesome piece of poetry as much as I tend to dislike the stuff :). Also if you didn't write it please tell us where you got it from and who did write it :)

Rebekka said...

lol i did write it :) lol and thank you :) also it's really nice to hear from you :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I must admit I'm surprised :) not that I didn't think you could write poetry, its just I didn't know. That is so awesome and you should put written by RLS or something :)

Anonymous said...

Also just a little thing I noticed in the first stanza "when you feel down" I have just a small suggestion and its up to you, but here goes instead of "when you feel down" try it with, when your feeling down. That's it my best friend :)

Jennifer Connell said...

Bekka you wrote that?? Omg that was soo cute!!! I love it!

Rebekka said...

lol thanks for your suggestion and I really didn't think that it was that big of deal thats why i never told you :)

Rebekka said...

lol yes jen I wrote it and thanks lol

Anonymous said...

your welcome :)

Jennifer Connell said...

Oh my goodness for reals I keep reading it...hehe I love it so much =) You should publish it or something!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen do it :) lol

Rebekka said...

Lol ya right and where am I gunna do that at?

Anonymous said...

I don't know look it up online to see how it is done.

Rebekka said...

lol ok :)

Carol Connell said...

Oh my goodness, we have a poetess in our midst. Rebekka, that is a really nice poem. I'm proud of you!

Rebekka said...

lol ok thanks :)