Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finals!!!!!

OK so I'm stressing out about finals right now, it's so crazy i have SO much stuff that's due tomorrow and my last day of school is the 11Th and i absolutely cant wait until I'm out lol well just thought i would update you on my life. Oh and if any of you try to call me during the day and i can't talk its cause I've been really busy but that doesn't mean i have forgotten about you lol....Well I'm out for now. Oh and for those of you that know how to pray PLEASE pray that i pass them all lol THANKS!
Bekka-

7 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

Awww Bekka, stressing isn't good! Sometimes we can't help it I guess. Well I prayed for you! You'll do good...love you!!

Jen

Megan said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me from PK retreat 2 years ago..But I remember you :D. Just found you thru Jennifers blog and thought id say hi.

Rebekka said...

I Love You!!!! lol sooo much your always there for me and i really love you jen lol anywho ttyl .... love bekka

Anonymous said...

It's OK don't stress it just leads to Grey hairs. Also life is way to short anyways. I'll be praying for you like always. ( since it seems you need a lot of it lol J/K)

Jennifer Connell said...

I know Bekka, I'm awesome...hehe Just kidding, kind of. I love you too!!!!

Rebekka said...

Your horrible lol and i know that you always pray fo me lol cause your so so so sweet lol :) and i dont need any gray hairs lol i dont want to be like you lol and be old lol hehehe im just messing lol you know that i love you... lol and thanks

Jennifer Connell said...

Bekka's on cloud 9............................